We’ve been working in the Guidance are of the 5 Core Areas of Transformation. Tomorrow, we will start working with Balance and Flow. But we can’t leave without talking about vision/passion.
This is often one of the least clear aspects of our life – and the one that drives us to this work.
What is my purpose here!!!
It’s one of our most basic human needs. It’s the reason you came here, and it’s also buried under those layers we talked about yesterday.
Part 1 of Today’s Challenge:
Let’s get clear. Yesterday we gave you a meditation where you focused on asking ONE question.
>>> And BTW, continue to use the three resources from yesterday to clear the channels to and between your outer and inner guidance-until it becomes a practice where you clearly and consistently receive the information you need to re/align with your purpose- which, around here, call it your GIFT.) >>>
Here are a few questions (we gathered together from various sources) that you can begin to ask for answers to bring clarity to YOUR unique purpose, your GIFT. (Go get your journal, notebook, or iPhone…)
- If you had to guess your life purpose (from looking at your life to date), what would it be?
- What are three of your greatest strengths?
- What are you most excited about now? What are you looking forward to?
- What are you tolerating/putting up with?
- What do you want MORE of in your life? (make a list)
- What do you want LESS of in your life? (make a list)
- What do you love?
- What do you hate?
- What's one change you could make to your lifestyle that would move you closer to something you love?
- What are three actions you could take that would make sense this week?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited do you feel about taking these actions?
- What would increase that score? (e.g. handle fear, clearer steps, more support, more fun...)
Part 2 of Today’s Challenge:
Go get some magazines and a pair of scissors. Let’s get visioning.
What came up for you when answering the questions? You might have gotten some really clear answers…congratulations! You might have caught the ‘tail’ of an idea that is working you or inspiring you. Find visual representations of the top inspirations, thoughts, frustrations, and cut them out.
Make a vision board with these five areas, and start taking. Keep it handy as you go through the #21DayCreatingClarityChallenge, and keep adding (and subtracting) as you go.
It’s super important to have a visual reminder handy as you go through any process. Stay inspired!
And until tomorrow…stay clear!
Susan & Jen
P.S. If anything is coming up that you need support with…we’re right here: firstname.lastname@example.org.